“I can do some good things. You can do some good things. TOGETHER, we can do GREAT things.”
– Mother Teresa
Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
HOW YOU CAN GIVE HOPE:
- Sponsor a SOHK child
- Donate financially
- Host a Bagamoyo Party
- Get creative and organize a fundraising event yourself
- Purchase “Bagamoyo” products for gifts
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Talk about us on all your social networks
- Spread the word with family and friends and everyone you run into
- Pledge your wedding or Birthday gifts!
- Fund a specific project that touches your heart
- Donate your talents and giftings in any area, just let us know!
Contact us at email@example.com and tell us which way you want to be the change!
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up”. Gal 6:9
We are asking you to “Harambee!” for the Orphaned, Abandoned and abused & vulnerable children of SOHK.
Haramabe is a rally cry in Kenya which means to “pull together” or working together in unity!
When we all pull together we can create synergy! We can Make a huge impact in these children's lives without ever really feeling it, except for that good feeling in our hearts that comes with knowing we are saving lives and giving hope! so that these now have a possibility of a future too.
Please click the red button below to sponsor a child, to send a general donation, or to support any of our other endeavors.Click Here to Help